With the crypto market witnessing a resurgence of sorts this year, a number of people are once again beginning to invest their hard-earned money in digital currencies. For example, after having stooped to a relative low of less than $4,000 last year, the price of Bitcoin is currently hovering around the $9,000 mark. Not only that, a number of other premier cryptos like ETH, BCH, XRP have also been surging in recent months.
However, much like the ICO boom of 2017 — a time when BTC scaled up to a massive price point of $20,000 — the market is once again witnessing the influx of a number of different scams and shady projects.
- 1 Bitcoin Optimizer Review: Auto Crypto Trading Bot Promises Fake Gains
- 1.0.1 What is Bitcoin Optimizer?
- 1.0.2 Some shady aspects of Bitcoin Optimizer
- 1.0.3 Verdict — Outright Scam
- 1.0.4 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
- 1.0.5 The Investment of the Decade by Teeka Tiwari: What Is It?
- 1.0.6 How to Earn Bitcoin: 27 Best Ways to Get Paid in Crypto (2020)
- 1.0.7 Best Blockchain Stocks: Top Blockchain Companies for Investors in 2020
- 1.0.8 Cooked Up in Amsterdam: Adventurepreneurs Kelly Fix, Mike Long and Greg Morrison's Fusion Protocol
- 1.0.9 Crypto-Bull App Review: Legit Bitcoin Trading Software Service or Fraud?
- 1.0.10 CryptoCash Review: Advanced Crypto Trading Software or Scam Opportunity?
- 1.0.11 CryptoEngine Review: Trustworthy Cryptocurrency Trading Platform to Use?
- 1.0.12 Best Blockchain Stocks: Top Blockchain Companies for Investors in 2020
- 1.0.13 How to Earn Bitcoin: 27 Best Ways to Get Paid in Crypto (2020)
- 1.0.14 Teeka Tiwari's The Final 5: 5 Coins to $5 Million Jetinar Details
- 1.0.15 The Investment of the Decade by Teeka Tiwari: What Is It?
- 1.0.16 Crash Proof Profit Summit: John Ross' Apex Profit Alert System
- 1.0.17 The 2020 Crash Profits Event by Nomi Prins: Dark Money Millionaires Details
- 1.0.18 CryptoCash Review: Advanced Crypto Trading Software or Scam Opportunity?
- 1.0.19 Ray Blanco's Fighting The Coronavirus: Technology Profits Confidential 3 Companies Report
What is Bitcoin Optimizer?
As per the official product website, Bitcoin Optimizer is an automated software that has been designed to scan through a host of global crypto markets so as to source out the most lucrative trade opportunities for its users. The creators of the platform claim to have made use of various advanced algorithms to create their system, however, they have failed to provide any hard facts to back up their outlandish claims.
Additionally, there is absolutely no information available in regard to the core team behind this platform. This is usually a sure shot sign that the project is a scam.
Some shady aspects of Bitcoin Optimizer
(i) Unrealistic Profit Projections: The folks over at Bitcoin Optimizer claim that by making use of their novel trading platform, users will be able to rake in daily profits in excess of $13,000. This number is not backed by any hard data and is practically impossible to achieve. Also, such claims are usually put forth by projects that are designed to serve as quick cash grab schemes.
(ii) False Testimonials: All of the testimonials that are available on the official company website make use of photos that have been obtained from Shutterstock.com — an online media repository comprising of thousands of photos, videos, and GIFs.
(iii) Dubious Domain Details: When we performed a quick who.is search in regards to the official Bitcoin Optimizer website, we found that details of the page had been masked using a proxy server, thereby leading us to believe that this project is being operated by scammers.
(iv) No Hard Work Required: Any project that claims to deliver insane profits without the user having to do any hard work should be viewed with a certain degree of suspicion. In this regard, the team behind Bitcoin Optimizer claims that by using their software for just 20 minutes a day, users will be able to draw in thousands of dollars.
Verdict — Outright Scam
From the outside looking in, this project is a clear cut scam that has been created by individuals looking to cash in on the ongoing crypto boom. Thus, we would like to warn our readers against Bitcoin Optizmer and humbly request them to source out other, more legitimate trading solutions if they are inclined towards investing in the crypto market.
For those looking at legit ways to earn bitcoin online, there are always above-board ways of going about doing it. Click the link below to see the number one trending option in 2020.