Top investor, stock analyst and editor of a number of ongoing financial newsletters, Paul Mampilly recently announced his efforts in putting together a virtual broadcast called “The 300 Event.” Ever since COVID-19 made its way across the globe, lives and the economy were hit the hardest.
Mampilly affirms that he’s found the best strategy that could help investors grow their money during such turbulent times. Having spent most of his career tending to the top 1%, Mampilly’s goal now targets the remaining 99%. If this hasn’t drawn you in any way, just wait until you read the following:
What is The 300 Event?
The 300 Event is a free, virtual broadcast in which investor and editor, Paul Mampilly will reveal one stock that is anticipated to soar by 300%. In addition, individuals will come to learn of the exact strategy that the expert used in finding such a stock with high growth potential.
As per the claims made, this strategy is suitable for any market environment and has allowed him to make an average profit of 351% on his best personal trades. Captivatingly, some of these took place during the 2008 financial crisis!
When will The 300 Event take place?
That said, The 300 Event has been scheduled to take place on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at:
How do I join The 300 Event?
Although the official website states that individuals should have registered by Friday, May 22, 2020, it seems like there are still some spots open. Hence, individuals are encouraged to fill a form which simply asks for one’s first name, email address and phone.
There’s no need to be alarmed, as the phone numbers are collected so that the team can provide constant updates right until the broadcast launches.
Paul Mampilly has earned quite a name for himself as an investor and editor over the course of his career. In recent times, his financial newsletter, Profits Unlimited garnered the support of many members because its investment performance and quality analyses.
With The 300 Event, individuals will get a sneak peek into select processes that continues to direct him towards highly anticipated stock recommendations. Most of all, the fact that the event is offered for free makes the learning opportunity all the more valuable. To find out more about The 300 Event, click here.